Data Cleansing Services
DBI has a comprehensive range of data cleansing services to help ensure your stored data is live and contactable. Keeping your database regularly updated has many benefits, such as reducing unnecessary campaign costs, protecting your brand and increasing performance and response rates.
To comply with GDPR, companies must ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to optimise data quality, and this is why DBI’s Data Cleansing Services are integral to data compliance.
Personal information frequently changes due to life events such as marriage, divorce, moving house, or change of telephone/mobile number etc. making consumer data become suddenly inaccurate and irrelevant.
Accurate and complete data in your database helps to ensure that your communication reaches the intended recipients and reduces waste. Data cleansing will enable you to keep track of consumer permissions, preventing you from contacting people who have opted out, helping you to avoid fines for breaking GDPR rules and other privacy legislation.
DBI offers the following data cleansing services:
- TPS – Identifies phone numbers that are not permitted to be contacted for sales and marketing purposes.
- PAF – The process of checking a consumer’s postal address for accuracy with reference to the Royal Mail’s Postal Address File (PAF). There are more than 30 million addresses in the UK!
- Deceased – Check for deceased or bereaved members of a household. Around 500,000 people die in the UK each year.
- HLR & LLV (Landline and Mobile Validation) – Home Location Register (HLR) is the main database that holds the most accurate and up-to-date information on every mobile phone subscriber in the world. Landline Validation (LLV) identifies dead and invalid numbers.
- Realtime Telephone Validation – Live requalification of consumer details verified by our in-house call centre.
- Data Appending – Suppressing and appending your data enables you to contact more people, re-connect with lapsed customers and maximise sales opportunities.
Why clean your data?
Campaigns which use accurate name and address data have a higher response rate. This means less time and money wasted on calling out of date leads, generating a saving on OPEX, plus gaining a higher ROI on the data you call.
Removing inaccurate and duplicate information from your database will increase accuracy and performance, making your data more cost-effective to contact and cheaper than purchasing new data.
By ensuring your database is accurate and relevant, will help you to protect your business and your customers. Regularly cleansing your database helps you to analyse your data more accurately and stay ahead of regulatory requirements.
Contact our team at DBI today!
If you would like to discuss your data requirements or marketing needs, please call us or complete the enquiry form below.