DBI’s New Co-Sponsor Data Solution!
DBI always want to provide our clients with responsive, quality, GDPR compliant data and we appreciate that one type of data solution does not suit all businesses. We already offer the following services:
Fresh Telephone Lead Generation: This data is a live question on our Direct Marketing Questionnaire (DMQ), in which we call UK consumers from our privately-owned call centre in the Philippines. We complete around 20,000 every month!
List Rental: This data consists of consumers who have previously completed our Direct Marketing Questionnaire. We have thousands of opted records which we can tailor to your product or service.
Bespoke Campaigns: This a is unique and exclusive campaign just for your products or services. A dedicated team of agents call consumers from our very own call centre, using a script which has been written with your help, exclusively for your company. We then provide you with warm leads / bites for you to set up the next stage of your deal process.
So, What’s New?
We are now pleased to announce the introduction of DBI Co-Sponsor Data. If you have a consumer product or service, want compliant leads that fit your consumer profile and a choice over how many leads you purchase, then Co-Sponsor Data is for you!
Here’s an overview of DBI’s New Co-Sponsor Data Solution:
- At the beginning of the month we will ask you to complete a simple, no obligation order form in which you will select your consumer criteria (age, gender, residential status etc.), the vertical of your company (for example, life insurance, warranty) and your company brand.
- We will then add your company brand to our end of call recording.
- Over the course of the month, we then call thousands of UK consumers, asking them questions on our Direct Marketing Questionnaire and playing them our end of call recording with your company brand included.
- At the end of the month, we complete a count based on your criteria (which you provided at the beginning of the month) and you have the option to buy all, or some of the records we have collected.
What does Co-Sponsor Data Give Me?
- Consumers who are telephone talkers – We know this because they have spent 5-7 minutes with one of our agents completing our Direct Marketing Questionnaire.
- High connectivity – We have spoken to the consumers in the last calendar month. We also validate all our records before output.
- A good volume of responsive consumer leads – that fit the profile of your products or services.
- Complaint data – as it is opted-in to Save Today and your company brand.
- The chance to select how many records you want to buy.
Below we have answered the most common questions we are asked about DBI’s Co-Sponsor Data: